Wednesday, August 27, 2014

OMG! 10 Pounds!

I don't know anyone who doesn't like to see results.  After the week I've had - lack of sleep / missing breakfast / protein bars in lieu of meals - I was prepared to be happy if I didn't GAIN any weight this week.  Imagine my surprise when I saw I had lost another 2 pounds!

I promised myself that I would walk more.  I found that I am consistently walking the equivalent of a mile or more per day.  Sure, not marathon worthy, but still burning around 100 calories just by walking.  The results solidified my belief that if you stick to the plan, you will lose weight... and inches!

I lost .5 inches in my hips and another .5 inches in my thighs - total of 1 inch.  Hey, I'll take it!  My clothes fit better and I'm feeling great!  Aside from popcorn, my body isn't craving sweets or sodium.  I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all which is the best thing about this plan.

Today at the Wellness Club Meeting, we talked about making smart choices.  At this point, it's a habit.  My body is making the choices for me now.  I see donuts and I don't even give it another thought because my body says, "Meh" instead of "Nom nom nom".

And as a RESULT, I've lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks.  I would say I was proud of myself, but honestly, I can't take much credit.  This plan is so freaking easy, even a lazy butt like me can follow it for 21 days until it becomes a habit.  I wish I had learned about this lifestyle earlier.  If you want to feel better but think you're too lazy to commit to a plan, this is the plan for you!

We meet every Wednesday evening at 6:30 in the Long Beach Marina (PCH & 2nd St.).  You are welcome to join me as a guest to learn more about it.  Many of my friends have made the lifestyle change and we are all enjoying a better, healthier life.  Email me at wickedmktg@yahoo.com for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment