Saturday, August 23, 2014

Rocking a Busy Schedule

Ever get the urge to scream "Stop the world! I want to get off!" or "Jane! Get me off this crazy thing!"  That has been my week.  I've had something to do every night, from taking my daughter to get her hair cut to meeting my financial planner to going to the dentist to a planning meeting with my WineShop At Home associate.  This weekend is continuing with the tradition apparently.  So, staying plan has been quite the challenge and I am thankful for protein bars - portable, filling and perfect for those times when my shake alarm goes off while I'm in the car driving from point A to point B.

Wednesday was the Wellness Club Meeting and every time I go, I am so glad I went.  It's something I look forward to every week.  Not only to get measured and weighed, but because there is always a nugget or two of new, great information to learn about health and wellness.  Linda Compton and Dennis Dennehy talked about why diets fail and reminded us that we're not on a diet, we're changing our lifestyle.

So, my measurements are as follows:

Weight: 162.4 lbs (-1.1) - Started at 170 lbs (-7.6 total)
Neck: 14 in (+.5) - Started at 13.5 in (+.5 total)
Bust: 42.5 in. (+.5) - Started at 42 in. (+.5 total)
Waist: 35.5 in. (no change) - Started at 36 in (-.5 total)
Hips: 42.25 in. (-.25) - Started at 43.5 in. (-1.25 total)
Thighs: 19 in. (-1) - Started at 20.75 in. (-1.75 total)

My neck, waist and arms were about the same or a little more.  I know I've lost in my bust because I've had to change to a smaller bra.  Must be the shirts I'm wearing that increased this measurement.  It's clear to me that my weight was mostly gained in my lower half because that's where I'm seeing the most change.  I'm convinced I need a chiro adjustment to get my neck screwed back on straight.  That should also help with my allergy flair up.

This week, I was challenged to walk more (add exercise) and create a healthy pizza.  I also challenge myself to get back on plan with regular healthy dinners which requires a grocery shopping trip. I'll fit that in somewhere along with doing laundry.  Where there's a will, there's a way.


No comments:

Post a Comment