Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Where's the Rest of Me?

While today is indeed Wednesday, it is Bunco Wednesday.  Therefore, I will not be attending my Wellness Club meeting for the first time since I began this journey.  So, I took it upon myself to do my own measurements because waiting was not an option for me.  My body has definitely changed this week.  The question is, how much?

Per my morning measurements, it looks like I have lost a little in the bust, waist and hips.  The true test was to try on pants that haven't been able to slide past my butt in many moons.  The slacks I've been wearing are a size 12.  This week, my size 8 slacks came out of the closet and guess who wore them to work?  Me!! That right there is the true test!

In other news, the discovery of bell peppers and hummus was made.  This is my new favorite snack.  Bell peppers are also amazing when simply sauteed with mushrooms and onions as a lovely side to a grilled and seasoned chicken breast.  Have I mentioned I'm all about things being simple?  I'm the mayor of Simpleton!

I don't own a scale, so the weight will be measured at the meeting next week.  Another thing that happened this week is I added coffee back into my diet.  Before you freak out, I only have 1 cup of coffee a day. Check out this video to find out 5 things you didn't know about coffee.

I hope to see some of you for Bunco tonight at The Girl Cave!  I'll bring the bell peppers and hummus!


No comments:

Post a Comment